And the winning stories, featuring dragons, armed robbers, kidnapping grannies, estranged mothers, fertility clinics and a divorce meeting at the Little Chef, are:
- Bulletproof Papoose by Liam Hogan read by Clive Greenwood
- Mei Ling's Story by Anna Giokas *NEW AUTHOR* read by Rebecca Yeo
- Breakfast on the Motorway by Andrew McDonnell *NEW AUTHOR*
- Wandering Eye by Phil Berry *NEW AUTHOR* read by Sophie Morris-Sheppard
- How to Change your Dragon by Francine Castile *NEW AUTHOR* read by Kim Scopes
There will also be books to win in the infamous interval quiz and oh yes, it's FREE. Venue details below - see you there!